2017 Enrichment Trip to Rome GA, November 11-12
The Georgia Chapter of the Fulbright Association cordially invites you to the Fall Enrichment Retreat for visiting Fulbright Scholars and Students on Saturday, November 11-12, 2017.
Hosted by Berry College
2277 Martha Berry Hwy, Rome, GA 30149
The Fall Enrichment Retreat will include:
- A tour of the Etowah Indian Mounds
- A historical tour of Berry College campus
- An afternoon at the Finster Art Museum or an exploratory tour of northwest GA’s karst topography
- Evening social with dessert, drinks, music, and dancing
- Paddle boat tour of the Mighty Coosa River
- A historical tour of Myrtle Hill Cemetery
In order to fund events for visiting students, we are asking Fulbright alumni and friends of Fulbright to contribute $125 (plus PayPal fees) and students contribute $65 (plus PayPal fees) toward the over-night. While using PayPal, if you pay from your bank account, PayPal waives the fees.
Dress will be casual.
Transportation and Parking
If you are interested in meeting us on campus, you may park in any Faculty/Staff parking spot in front of the MacAllister Building.
RSVP & Payment: No refund
Please confirm your attendance by making your contribution/payment, choosing the rate that applies to you.
The event can only accommodate 46 attendees so please register early to guarantee your spot.